Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What do I need to do to change my phone number on my sidekick?

Hey most of my friends have area code 310 number and I have a 562 and I would like to change my area code of my phone number only? How much would that cost and what would I need to do?What do I need to do to change my phone number on my sidekick?
I am assuming that since you have the Sidekick you are with T-Mobile.

If you are wanting to change your mobile number, then you would need to contact customer care. It is 15.00 plus taxes to change the number. Unfortunately, you can't just change the area code and keep the rest of the number. They can check their data base to see if they can change it to the 310 area code but the rest is considered ';vanity numbers';, and they won't do that. I understand there is a system that randomly picks numbers in a specific area code and prefix for your area that you would get.



I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment