Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Can I change my phone number to something of my choosing?

I'm with sprint and I want to know if I can change my phone number to 322-555-2733 (3CALL JARED). Will sprint do this for me and if so for how much?Can I change my phone number to something of my choosing?
Well, the first 6 digits are based on your provider and where you live, so I'd say no. the 322 would have to match where you live, and the 555 would have to match your cellular c=provider and where you live, so it's pretty much impossible unless you move there, and they may not even match up so then it's completely un-doableCan I change my phone number to something of my choosing?
eruiw34768943678
Nope
no
Call and ask them.
Nope.
Sure you can, if your GOD.
You can change it if you would like. You have to go to the phone store and ask if you are allowed but there is a $20 activation fee.
ya i think bacause i did but im with rogers so maybe
if the number if available sure they will
i dont think you can choose your exact phone number.

when i got my phone, AT%26amp;T gave me a list of 3 or 4 numbers to choose from..
No.you can't.
no they cant do that, its probably already taken anyway
Well you definitely cannot change your area code (the 1st 3 digits) but I know Verizon allows you to pick your number if you wish. Call up Customer Service and ask them.
They may but only if it is not already taken.
as long as its not taken there shouldnt be a problem but 555 is the sign of a fake number think about what people will think when you give it out. probably cost about 20 dollar to change the sim card or the number choose the cheaper one
The question is... is your area code 322? If it is... it may be more possible. I have changed my phone number a few times and each time the t-mobile representative let me choose from a few numbers hence the reason I have an awesome number which I'm not going to post.



Go to a Sprint store near you and tell them that you want to change your number... give a good reason. Usually they have a list of available numbers just ask them if you can pick your new number so that it will be easier for you to remember.



Good Luck
Depends on your phone company and if the number is available. Call sprint and ask. Their is a fee to do so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment