Saturday, November 20, 2010

I have change my phone number 5 time but this *** hole keep calling how can i stop them?

They keep calling i have no idea who they are and when you call back the phone is disconnected. Sometimes i talk to them but they sound like *** HOLE i can only talk to bla, bla,bla the phone number is 757-766-2122 and 559-457-0453I have change my phone number 5 time but this *** hole keep calling how can i stop them?
those are both telemarketer numbers. call them back and hit 3 when machine picks up and state to put you on the do not call list. They are legally allowed to contact you for up to three months after that but on day 91 if they call, you can sue. This company with the 559 number is based out of manchester mall in fresno ca.I have change my phone number 5 time but this *** hole keep calling how can i stop them?
I don't know about other company's but if you have verizon log into your acc manager online and block the numbers. But those numbers sound familiar and if im not mistaken they change the number every time they call.

No comments:

Post a Comment