Monday, November 22, 2010

How can i change my phone number?

well i have at%26amp;t and i want to know if its possible for me to change my cell phone number without it costing money or extending the contract. ive been getting harassing calls and id like to do this soon pleaseHow can i change my phone number?
That sucks! However cell phone companys are unable to put a ';trace'; on your incoming calls. I would call cust. service from a land line phone, most of the time they charge a 25$ Fee....However if you are really nice :) and its your first # change, and explain your getting harassing calls they should be able to waive the one time fee. IN no way should it Ever require you to extend your contract. And then just be really careful who gets your new number. Good luck!How can i change my phone number?
Contact your provider, explain the situation and ask them how long it would take to have it changed. If you have no luck, have them trace the calls and report it to the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment