Saturday, November 20, 2010

Can I get my old Landline Home Phone Number back?

I've had my land linenumber for 20 years, changed phone company and had number changed (didn't know i could keep my old number or not). H



Have had the new number for a few years now.



Is it possible to get my old Landline phone number back and how?



Thanks!



p.s I'm in Sydney, AustraliaCan I get my old Landline Home Phone Number back?
Over here in the United States, I think they pick numbers by random at the phone company. They should be able to change it to your old number as long as its not in use though. It depends on the phone switch really. As long as you use the same lines but a different service, then it shouldn't be a problem.Can I get my old Landline Home Phone Number back?
Call you local phone company. If it is not in use by somebody else, you can have it. If it is already in use, call them (you have the number) and ask how much money they would accept to give up the number to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment