Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my mobile phone number on an existing screen name when I`ve had my Mobile number changed ?

I had another cell phone number when I first signed up for the ';I`m Mobile '; service provided by Yahoo...I can`t find a a way to change the number on my Yahoo messenger so that people will stop calling my old number %26amp; I can go ';Mobile'; and get my messeges on my cell phone again...HELP !!!! LOLHow do I change my mobile phone number on an existing screen name when I`ve had my Mobile number changed ?
This is not YAhoo Service center, go ask them.



XLManHow do I change my mobile phone number on an existing screen name when I`ve had my Mobile number changed ?
first detete the old mobile device and use messenger to sign for mobile device

Report Abuse

  • what are the top hard disk brands
  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment