Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I have a cell phone blocked or how can I change my phone number?

I use a samsung phone called AT%26amp;T and this perverted guy I turned down is sending me messages about licking my p';ssy, and saying nasty sexual things while mentioning my name. I share phone with some other family members and I dont want them to get the wrong idea and get in trouble.

How can I block this number or maybe even change my phone number?How can I have a cell phone blocked or how can I change my phone number?
Go to an AT%26amp;T store and tell them the problem.How can I have a cell phone blocked or how can I change my phone number?
you can call customer service go to an att store i think you an even do it on line
  • dapple dachshunds for sale
  • email hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment