Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I stop receiving messages from this number without having to change my phone #?

I keep receiving a message on my phone from an unknown number The number is 1-047-600-0000 and the message is 6e3a6d3d333d310a

I have a sidekick 2008 from T-mobile. They said it may be spam and the only thing I can do is change my number.How can I stop receiving messages from this number without having to change my phone #?
Don't let T-mobile tell you what they can't do. You pay for THEIR service, somehow youre getting spam, youre not changing your #, and you want this # blocked or direct you somewhere they can handle this matter.



Dont take no for an answer. Someone just doesnt wanna take the time to do something, so they take the easy way out. And they usually get away with it because people are easily persuaded or just think well they said it, thats my only option.



Good luckHow can I stop receiving messages from this number without having to change my phone #?
I think it is possible to have the number blocked, but I'm not sure if T-Mobile offers that.
im not totally sure about t-mobile but i know at least with verizon, that you can go into sound settings and press block/unblock and then block call, then choose the phone number. idk , this works for verizon!

hope i helped!

btw talk t-mobile about it if u havent already
It seems that your not the only one with this trouble, and it does seem to be spam. It seems (just from a cursory google search for the number) that many of the affected phones are Sidekicks.



Since I doubt you want to get a new phone, I think the best you can do is live with it. Make sure you report it to T Mobile, although I'm not sure what they can do for you.
You can move to a different provider and keep your number.

You can then complain to that provider when the message reappears.

On a practical front, set up an address book entry called spam and add the sender number so that when the calls come in you can choose to ignore them.

And, double check your bills in case the spammers are charging you for their calls.
  • bedding set
  • how to deal with infidelity
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment