Monday, November 22, 2010

Change phone numbers with dial-up after moving?

My friend has dial-up and I don't live near her now; she just moved. I have dsl so I can't remember what anything looks like to go in and tell her how to do this over the phone.



First, how do I tell her how to tell the computer the new home phone number she is dialing from?



Then she needs to change the connection number so if I find one local for her, where would I tell her to open up to change the number?



She is foreign and it's hard enough to explain anything to her.



Thank you if you can help!Change phone numbers with dial-up after moving?
I need to know what windows she has I am guessing XP

look in Start, control panel, network and Internet connections. the third one down is setup or change connection.

she will have to go online once to her internet provider for the right phone numbers. or she can reinstall the disk she got to install it the first time

No comments:

Post a Comment