Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my phone number so it doesn't come up as private?

When I call people with caller ID my phone number registers as private. (It is supposed to do this)

The problem is a lot of the people I call do not answer to private calls.

So how would I change it so it does not come up as private?

It's my home phone that does this. I only want to change it when I call certain people, so I don't want it completely changed.

I live in Ohio if that helps at all.How do I change my phone number so it doesn't come up as private?
when your going to call someone press *82 and then when you hear a dial tone then dial the number. I think it only works on house phones not cell phones. If that doesn't work call your phone companyHow do I change my phone number so it doesn't come up as private?
you need to have your number listed like in a phone book the reason why it's saying that it's private is because you have not given permission for it to display on id
u have to contact the phone server...but until then dial *82 and it unblocks the number for other people...
Hey i live in ohio too. In Columbus. But to the point. Dial *82 before the number you dial. I think :]
*82
the problem is at their end, they may not have complete caller id service at their end if they do they may not have name and or number abilitiescall their phone comapny and see what type of caller id service they have, theirsrrvice simply does not recogibize your number
  • hair combs
  • straight hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment