Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my cell phone number? I have Sprint?

I have people who are ';stalking'; me and I would like to change my cell phone number. I have Sprint, and I just got a new phone last week (Samsung Instinct). I should've just had them change the number then but they didn't ask, they just gave me the same number. Is there any way I can change my number without having to reset my contract? Should I take it to the Sprint store that I just got it at and ask for them to change my number? Does it cost anything to have your number changed?How do I change my cell phone number? I have Sprint?
Just go to the Sprint store and tell them your situation, they will be able to change your number on the spot. Your contract will not be affected in any way, it will remain the same as is.How do I change my cell phone number? I have Sprint?
All you need to do is call Sprint's support number 800-639-6399 and ask to change you Mobile number. The Samsung Instinct is a smartphone and can be OTA ( over the air programmed). So you don't have to go to a store. It's getting a lot easier to get things done on cellphones. Good luck!!
yea just call them and they will change your number for you-usually for free, but if not tell them you think someone else has that number because you keep getting calls for someone that is not you (e.g. they keep asking for sarah, if that aint your name)

No comments:

Post a Comment