Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change my orange phone number?

I have a nokia phone, and i use orange network, i have some nuisance calls and would like to change my number, i would wan't to keep all my stored numbers and not loose them, does anybody know the easy way to do this either online or over the phone, ThanksHow do i change my orange phone number?
contact orange and ask them if they can change your number as you are having nuisance calls.They may give you a new sim for free (which they done for me) but they can also charge you.Save all your contacts you want to save on your phone memory as not to lose that information.Hope thats of some help.How do i change my orange phone number?
Try contacting Orange and see if they can help but I doubt they would but you never know! You could just buy a new sim card, then transfer all your numbers to the phone and store them or upload them to your PC using the phones Software then when you get your new Sim card if you saved them in the phone they will be there or if you have uploaded your Phonebook to your PC Just transfer them back to your phone. Hope this helps a bit
contact orange, with a log of the nuisance calls, if they feel nessacary they can change your number for you foc. otherwise they charge you about 拢30
Best y to tackle this problem is to buy a new orange sim card and transfer all ur personal contacts, and then send all ur contacts a text messsage stating that u have changed ur mobile number.



Also ignore any private calls, this will help 2 minimise ur problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment