Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How often do u change ur cell phone number and why?

Oh! and is it possible to change the phone number on ur cellphone without switching to a new one?How often do u change ur cell phone number and why?
u can change it go to the store tell them u need a new number they charge u but if u want a new number its worth it ive never changed mineHow often do u change ur cell phone number and why?
i think so. although ive had the same number for 7 years
i've changed mine 4 times. cuz this creepy stalker dude. long story.

but yes you can change it.

just call and tell them you need a new number
Um I would never change my number unless I absolutely had to - altho even if you destroy your phone, most phone compnaies will just transfer your old number to your new phone. It is frustrating for your contacts to not have your number... If someone is harassing you and you feel like changing number to stop them contacting you, simply ring the phone company and block any calls/messages from them. It should be free.
I have never changed mine, had the same one for 3 1/2 years.

Once somebody was playing on my phone and it was somebody that knew things about me

but I never recognized the voice...they would text me and say insulting things but i would say things back, and eventually they stopped. That was the only thing that happened to me that annoyed me enough to want to chyange it but I didnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment