Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I have a cell phone blocked or how can I change my phone number?

I use a samsung phone called AT%26amp;T and this perverted guy I turned down is sending me messages about licking my p';ssy, and saying nasty sexual things while mentioning my name. I share phone with some other family members and I dont want them to get the wrong idea and get in trouble.

How can I block this number or maybe even change my phone number?How can I have a cell phone blocked or how can I change my phone number?
Since you know it is him, get a restraining order for sexual harrassament. This will in fact stop the harrassment. The next time he texts you, text him back telling him your family saw the text messages and are going to the police and getting a restraining order if he sends 1 more message. I wouldn't allow that jerk to cost me the inconvenience of changing my phone number.How can I have a cell phone blocked or how can I change my phone number?
Hey Einstein, why don't you try contacting your cell phone provider instead of posting this stupid question on Y!A.





Wow. Dumb.
instead of asking this silly question, it would be a bright idea to call your cell phone carrier and request a change of number.
Go here







http://www.trapcall.com/
You use a a samsung phone called AT%26amp;T lmao thats funny

No comments:

Post a Comment