Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do I change my cell phone number and how much is it?

I am being harassed by an ex-friend and need to change my phone number. I have AT%26amp;T wireless. How do I go about doing that and what does it cost?How do I change my cell phone number and how much is it?
Call your cell phone company and tell them you need your number changed. It's usually free (mines was), but they may charge you if you change your number for the second time.How do I change my cell phone number and how much is it?
I believe, that all you do is go to your phone company...tell them what is happening...Then ask them if they can change it for you...I believe they will understand and change it for no cost.
Im giving you information ive gathered

when it was cingular not AT%26amp;T %26amp; when i was w/other carrier the same positive outcome was achieved,but im sure this will work 1 time only for free.

Call customer care 611.when prompted to the correct dept tell the rep this ''calls have come in lately that have been hang ups and once in a while someone asks for make up a name .WHY? because im sure your # was used before it was yours . %26amp; I bet your not going to be the last to own it.so just tell the rep you dont recognize the callers # bla bla bla. Bottom line is yer getting calls from a certain # that asks for some one else or you get hang ups.

So its a half truth to get something that is normally $35.00 for free and costs AT%26amp;T nothing anyway you look at it. hope i didnt confuse you.if this person persists to bother you please drive to police station[dont make overworked cops come to you unless its a 911] and ask on where to get R.O[restraining order] you may have to go to city hall %26amp; fill out a form.Be safe %26amp;good luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment