Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change my verizon phone number to my old phone?

My Verizon phone is about to break. How do I change my number to my old phone online. I can't figure out how to get to it on there website. Plzz help!!!How do i change my verizon phone number to my old phone?
You need to call Verizon customer service so they can update your ESN in their system and help you program your new phone :)How do i change my verizon phone number to my old phone?
If you are the primary person, you can register your account online. Once you do that, you will see a tab that says my phone... Click on that... Then you will see a link that says activate a phone... then it will prompt you with some more, and then you have to *228 on the newly activated phone and its ready for use. You are going to need the ESN number, which is usually found underneath the battery.... If you have backup assistant, download it to your new phone from the GET IT NOW menu, and it will automatically transfer your contacts for you.....
call Verizon

No comments:

Post a Comment