Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my AT&T phone number?

Hi my hubby has asked to change his phone number for him, how do i do that %26amp;%26amp; also I'm not under the AT%26amp;T account/contract, is this gonna be a problem ?



thanks :)How do I change my AT%26amp;T phone number?
**This answer is my own, is not an official company response, and does not necessarily reflect the views/opinions/etc of AT%26amp;T its affiliates or employees**



Number changes can be done by a verified caller. To be considered verified, you will have to provide us the account hodler's name and either the last four of his SSN or if he has a password we would need to verify that.



You can changed the number on the account. Typically there is a $36 number change fee, which can be waived in certain cases.How do I change my AT%26amp;T phone number?
call customer service. they may not allow you to do it, and they may require that HE go to a store location to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment