Monday, November 22, 2010

How do you change my cell phone number on a lg ax5000?

see my cousin wants the phone to use it for the camera but my old number is in it and i don't want it to ring on it when someone calls me and alltel told me to leave the phone off and i wouldn't have any problems. so how do i change the number to 0000000 so she can have it?How do you change my cell phone number on a lg ax5000?
When you buy your new phone, you should not have an issue taking your # with you (check local ordinances for cel companies, they may be required to transfer your #).



Once you have the new phone, VZW for instance has you dial *228 for programming your new phone. Your cousin will likely have to do the same thing. The programming will force the new #'s/plan into the phone.



Check with your provider. CSR's get paid to answer questions. Granted they are bias, but they have answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment