Monday, November 22, 2010

Should i change my phone number or is that showing that i am weak person?

My ex and i have been on and off. Just 3 months ago we attempted to get back together, but he started doing the same thing once again so I just ended it. 2 wks ago he texted me telling me that it has been way too long, then he asked me for sex and i refused. I am not sexually active and don't intend on being that way until I am with someone. He sent me a message on myspace begging me to call him. When i did, he allowed another girl to answer the phone. That's when i hung up.



What i cannot understand is that if he is over me why does he keep coming back into my life over and over again. I am extremely angry and upset by how he has treated me and am finally ready to end this. Do you think i should change my number and does that show that he has won?Should i change my phone number or is that showing that i am weak person?
why would changing your phone number show him that he won, if anything it would show him that you aren't going to put up with his **** anymore. You should also block him from myspace.Should i change my phone number or is that showing that i am weak person?
I don't think that makes you seem like a weak person. It makes you seem like someone who is ready to put that crap behind them and move on.
It sounds like he doesn't want you, but he doesn't want to be alone either. So when he gets lonely, he calls you up, trying to woo you into giving him whatever he wants. Tell the loser to go to hell because you deserve better and move on with your life. If that requires changing your number so he'll leave you alone, so be it. Him ';winning'; would be you giving in to his crap.
Its seems he wants to keep you as one of his 'girls' and doesn't want you to move on. You have to be assertive, if you are really fed up of this relationship, then act like it. Tell him it is over and not to bother you again. You can change your number, but you also have to delete him from face book, and not answer any e-mails. Its no point just changing your number when he can still get to you. No its not weak, but it is weak to give in and keep going over to see him, when you clearly don't want to be with him any more.
don't talk to him, jst ignore him, i mean really ignore him, coz i think, he jst want something to u, like i think, he wants sex, if he loves u so much, he must face u, i mean, when he's calling, he's need to be the 1 to answer the call, but i think u need to forget him, he's not good to u... there are more guys there...
  • stop oil leak in car
  • cat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment