Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can someone constantly change their phone number?

I've been unable to find any real information on this through searches so here goes. Someone called me from a number, for arguments sake let's say it was 555-5555. Then the second time they called me it was 555-5556. Third time, 555-5557... and so on. The deal was that the numbers would appear similar, but I was never called from the same number twice, and I received at least eight calls from the person. They did not have enough time to go to 8+ locations and make the calls, so how is it possible to call someone from a number that changes every time? It made blocking the caller impossible.How can someone constantly change their phone number?
they own 8 or more consecutive lines which is easy and just rotate the numbers, block all of them and you will not be bothered again

No comments:

Post a Comment