Monday, November 22, 2010

Help please please??? how can i change my phone number?

i keep getting this random private phone calls...i really wanna change my number, its a sprint cellphone, what do i need to do, the plan is not under my name though is a family plan, will i have to have the owner of the plan do this?? or can i do this?? thanks..Help please please??? how can i change my phone number?
You have to have the owner do this unless they are the same sex as you and you can call in and act like them you just need their password on the account or you can have the owner call in and add you to the account and set up a new password for you.Help please please??? how can i change my phone number?
Most likely the owner of the account has to call it in cause they will ask for a pass code or a sercret question but other wise just have to call up Sprint and ask for a number change.
  • how to quilt
  • pets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment