Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How can I keep my webhosting service when I change my phone number?

I'm going to move my office to a different place, so my phone number will be changed. In that case, what should I do to keep the web hosting service?How can I keep my webhosting service when I change my phone number?
Hosting service (the place where your website files live) has nothing to do with your phone number, except for ';billing'; purposes. All you have to do for that, is go into their control panel under some sort of Personal Contact Information and change your phone number so's they can track you down and grab you when the bill payment's overdue!



(Even if you meant, ISP, instead of ';hosting service';, and you had the terminology wrong, then you should have no problem, as you'll have a control panel to change your contact info, and you'll have a dialup number someplace, somewhere, to get in touch with their service, be it dialup or dsl...get in touch with THEM for info.)

No comments:

Post a Comment