Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my Sprint cell phone number?

Does anyone know if it's possible to change my cell phone number but keeping the same plan %26amp; account number? I would like to keep my old plan because it's cheap. If I close this account, the old plan will no longer be available...How can I change my Sprint cell phone number?
Yes, you can change your number at any time. Just call Sprint's customer service from a different phone because you will need to do programming on your Sprint phone. You should not have to change your plan, but you may be required to resign your contract.How can I change my Sprint cell phone number?
Call Sprint and ask to have your number changed...a lot of people do it all the time.
dont even try im telling you i tried onece and they had me on the phone for about 2 hours and all they said was, ';we dont do that here u have to contact bla bla bla'; sprint is the wrost
go to your local place were you bought your phone and ask them if you can do it
call sprint *2 talk to a representant and tell him ?her that you wish to change your phonenumber



then they will guide you step by step



really easy

No comments:

Post a Comment