Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'm over it. Should I change phone number?

I have decided I am over my long distance relationship. Haven't seen him in 9 months and no chance of ever living in the same city. Long story short - over it. How do I fight the urge to call when I am upset though? Should I change phone number?I'm over it. Should I change phone number?
no you shouldn't change your number,i went through that recently and it will be a year now that we've been broke up. if you change your number you wont no if your really over him because he cant call you and you haven't been tempted to answer but on the other hand if you keep that number and when he calls you don't answer and you keep it moving owe your done and you don't have to wonderI'm over it. Should I change phone number?
u will feel upset no matter what... just keep ur number n if he calls just ignore him
Will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment