Saturday, November 20, 2010

How to change my mobile phone number & phone name PLEASE HELPP ASAP?

I want to change my number from 416-230-2036 to 647-232-3926



And, my cell phone was under my cousin's name for a while, and i want to change her name to my name instead.



How can i do this?

My phone is Rogers %26amp; Sumsung Hype



Please i need to do this ASAP!How to change my mobile phone number %26amp; phone name PLEASE HELPP ASAP?
Ok, well, there is only one way to do this. In order for the phone to be under your name, the carrier will need to run your credit to determine deposits (if necessary). Once that's done, you can have the number changed %26amp; use the phone under your new plan. It's essentially as if you're opening up a new line. It's called Customer Provided Equipment.



You won't be able to change the name on the account without doing a credit check. However, if you can keep the phone in your cousin's name then you CAN change the number only.

No comments:

Post a Comment