Saturday, November 20, 2010

How can I get a hold of Verizon to change my cell phone number?

I recently got a used cell phone and I can' t figure out how to contact Verizon so I can change my number.How can I get a hold of Verizon to change my cell phone number?
Go to the Verizon storeHow can I get a hold of Verizon to change my cell phone number?
800-555-1212
wow. its amazing that you even asked this.... im speechless.
can you hear me now
Go to a Verizon carrier in a strip mall or mall and tell them.
www.verizonwireless.com is their website. They list their customer service number as:



(800) 922-0204

Monday-Sunday 6am-11pm



You may actually have better luck taking the phone in to a local Verizon Wireless dealer if you have have one nearby.



Best to you.
1-866-823-0501
are u serious...? 411 or take it into a verizion store ther can look it up by the sim number!
800 922 0204.



When you call them be prepared with the ESN (or Electronic Serial Number) which can typically be located by removing the battery. It is an 11 digit number. They will need it in order to activate the phone. Or you could do it yourself online by accessing www.verizonwireless.com/myaccount. It will take you right to the page where you can register your account. You will need your account number. But it is available 24 hours a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment