Monday, November 22, 2010

How do I change my cell phone number?

I have a cell phone number I want to change and need help to do it. I have a T-Mobile plan that hasn't ended yet. ( If you needed to know that.)How do I change my cell phone number?
the best way to get your cell number changed is to visit any T-Mobile service provider, you can not call them to change it unless you are on a landline (house phone) they usually have a fee for changing numbers i know cingular fee is around 30 dollars just change your number. there is no way to change your number using your phone.How do I change my cell phone number?
You can call the company or go to a T-mobile dealer and they usually are more then happy to do it.
call your cell phone company and tell them what isgoing on
call the customer service line for T-Mobile and ask them if you can change your number.
just call T-mobile!! it's not like you're cancelling your service. my mom changed my cingular number before the contract ended and they didn't charge anything.
I think u are sol. Buy out,get another is one way if it really is important. Stick it out, don't answer calls fm callers u don't know. Right now U can call. so What? stick it out. Or U can ask
Call your plan provider!
Go to T-Mobile and request a number change, they will have to give you a new sim card, or reprogram the one you have.
you go to the pple and they change your number

No comments:

Post a Comment