Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Will it cost me if i want to change my cell phone number but keep my same phone?

i have verizon.. %26amp; if so, how much?Will it cost me if i want to change my cell phone number but keep my same phone?
No, not with Verizon. I changed my number for free twice with Verizon. However, my sister has AT%26amp;T and she had to pay to get her number changed.Will it cost me if i want to change my cell phone number but keep my same phone?
Yes I am! Thanks so much for the baby dust! Appreciated!

Report Abuse


it is indeed free. i just checked the site and it did say its free. plus my friend just recently got her # changed and she has verizon and she did not get charged.



good luck =]. and have a good day/night!
It depends on the service company. Most will do it for free if you have a decent reason to change the number. You can usually do this just by calling customer service from your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment