Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i change my home phone number? Please help!?

I did a offer online and now i'm getting alot of calls that are talking about college How do i get out of this

Please! My dad's mad at me because he said i told you not to do this! i'm only 11 and i'm getting these calls! they're bugging me! and i just want to know how i can get these guys to stop calling me!How can i change my home phone number? Please help!?
talk to them, tell them you are really 11 and that your dad is making a list so he can remove them from future financial gifts.

the ftc's donotcall list will not work since you gave them the number and right to call when you requested information.How can i change my home phone number? Please help!?
put yourself on the Do Not Call list. Btw, your dad is right, you should not be giving out your number to anyone at your age.
when they call tell them you are 11?

No comments:

Post a Comment