Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I just switched my phone number and now want the iphone to show it under ';my number'; in contacts?

I just changed my cel phone number. The change went through and I am getting calls on my new number on my iPhone, however the iPhone displays at the top of Contacts, my old number. How can I get that updated????I just switched my phone number and now want the iphone to show it under ';my number'; in contacts?
first, why did you change number? you can port your old number to your new service. call technical service to update whatever situation you have.I just switched my phone number and now want the iphone to show it under ';my number'; in contacts?
plug up to itunes and try to update there ..if not go to settings and reset everything

No comments:

Post a Comment