Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do you think your cable or phone company should have a mandatory waiting time before recycling a phone number?

my phone company (time warner cable (all-in-one)) recycles numbers all the time with little or no waiting period. i had my phone number changed from some asshole with bad credit or billing problems. i pay extra to have my new number non-published and private. and the day after i had it changed i got about 6 calls from these forign sounding people asking for a person named rachelle wimmington. first i asked how they got this number. then i kept telling them that i just had my number changed and must of gotten a recycled number and that no one with that names lives at this number. it didnt help. they still harassed me at all hours and early on weekends. i got nasty wtith them after about the 20th call. so finally i called time warner and told them what was going on, they just told me they recycle numbers all the time. DO YOU think they should wait long enough so who-ever it is will know not to try to call that number for that person because its ovbiously been changed or is out of serviceDo you think your cable or phone company should have a mandatory waiting time before recycling a phone number?
absolutely....i got a recycled phone number once from a previous rape victim and they called us every time the prisoner was transfered to a different facility...there should be at least a year wait timeDo you think your cable or phone company should have a mandatory waiting time before recycling a phone number?
I understand that the demand for numbers is high, however I do think a 6 week dormant period would Be fair before a # can be reissued.
I know how you feel and I agree ! And if Jose is reading this in AZ , the Honda dealership wants their car back !!!!! 90% of my phone calls are bill collectors for Jose ! My new cell # is almost as bad.
  • Do you have to use a quilt in the cot bed
  • psychos ranting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment