Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to change my Verizon cell phone number?

Can I just go into the Verizon store and ask them to give me a new number? Or can i do it over the phone?



ThanksHow to change my Verizon cell phone number?
Some phone companies are funny on how you change you phone number. If you are trying to change to keep creeps from calling you then, I would go to verizon and let them know what the reason for you change you number. There might be a surcharge on the change of number. I would ask first.How to change my Verizon cell phone number?
i would ask them i dont have verizon but there mite be some rules or restrictions on that
well go back to where you bought the phone and ask for a new number. then they can change it and you can still keep the same phone with everything you have in it just a new number :) ive dont it before with my phone







PS wat do you think of my new avatar? lol
  • grammarandspellingmistakes
  • Soiled Bed Sheets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment