Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my phone but keep my number?

okay well i have the envy and i hate it. and its broken (again) and i have a backup phone i used to use a while ago. well i would like to use that phone but put my number on it. i know its possible because my friend has done it a million and one times! please help me ASAP! im in desperate need of a phone!



by the way i have Verizon.



thank you(:How do i change my phone but keep my number?
Hi, Do you have a SIM card in your phone? If you do, just take it out of your old phone and put it into your new phone.



If you can't figure it out, just call Verizon and they can help you.



Good LuckHow do i change my phone but keep my number?
Just change the sim card. usually in the back of the phone



*take the slip off the back of the phone

*theres like a small card in the back

*take it out

*replace it with the phone you want to have the numba on

*DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment