Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I change my mobile number on Yahoo messenger?

I changed my cell phone number now I want to update the number on Yahoo messenger; how do I do that?How do I change my mobile number on Yahoo messenger?
uh. in your messenger menu bar(found at the top of the window), click Messenger, then Preferences. You can also use Ctrl+Shift+P for shortcut. In the General Category, you will find the button ';Edit Mobile Device.'; Just click it then a new window should appear in your screen for editing. yeah.How do I change my mobile number on Yahoo messenger?
exactly..good answer

Report Abuse


hi don, thanks you are so helpful :))

Report Abuse


thank you

Report Abuse


Thanks for your help ^_^

Report Abuse


first unregister u r mobile no. Then reregister with your new mobile number

No comments:

Post a Comment