Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I block the phone number , who called me and from cell phone? I can not change my number.?

Usually we can block land line witn national do not call list but not the cell phone. It is very important. I dont want her to call me and I told her alrady not to call me. I dont want to go to police for restraing order.How can I block the phone number , who called me and from cell phone? I can not change my number.?
You may need to call your cell provider and ask that the number be blocked, for a fee. Most phones do not support blocking numbers at the device level.How can I block the phone number , who called me and from cell phone? I can not change my number.?
ya you usually can go into the phone and itll say block caller
get ahold of your network and they will be able to do it for you.
there is something called accept calls in every cell phone

from all or from a list . you choose the opption ';from a list'; create your own list. the include only the numbers you want to accept their calls.
Add a certain tone to that person's number if they call you don't answer it. Or talk to her cellular phone company and see if they can let only the people who are on your cellular phone contacts list to be able to call you. And that annoying caller will be getting a recording every time they try to call you from that certain number. My Mom did that so if I ever change my cell phone number I have to email her with the new one so she can set it up on her home phone %26amp; cellular phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment