Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How long does it take to change my verizon wireless phone number?

I called about getting my number change and the lady i spoke with said that as of that moment she had submitted it and that it was now my new phone number. It has been about two hours and my phone won't dial out or receive any calls. I logged on to my verizon account online and it changed the number there. I am just curious how long it will take before it begins to work again.





it won't even let me call the verizon lady back and i don't have a land line, whoops !How long does it take to change my verizon wireless phone number?
try removing your battery for 3 minutes and put it back in and see what happensHow long does it take to change my verizon wireless phone number?
Sorry but you are 100% wrong about repubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment