Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is it possible to change phone network but keep the same number?

I'm intending to change from vodafone to O2, but I don't know how to change the network but keep the same number, rather than having to contact everyone with my new number. Also, I bought 拢10 top-up with the phone - would that be included in my new sim card (the sim i got with my new phone, with the new number) or separate? would i be able to transfer the 拢10 top-up onto a new sim (with my current number?)



sorry it sounds complicated, but I'm pretty confused :P



thanks for any help!Is it possible to change phone network but keep the same number?
Right, what you need to do is ring 02 and get further instructions from them regarding transferring your old networks number. You should then have to get a Pac code from vodafone to transfer your number.



Thanks,

Dec



The 拢10 would be transferred with the number

No comments:

Post a Comment