Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Changing my cell phone number?

This guy keeps calling and texting messaging me. He is costing me money. I have told him to go away nicely and not so nicely. I know you can not block numbers on cell phones, so I need to know how much, if anything, it costs to change your phone number with AT%26amp;T??



I have already changed my Yahoo Messegner and e-mail, along with myspace and everything. But with him calling me and texting me he is costing me money. I have not replied to him or answered any of his calls and he keeps calling/texting.Changing my cell phone number?
That is considered harassment so I would report him to the police.Changing my cell phone number?
First of all, if you tell someone to stop calling and they dont, that is harassment which is against the law. Call your local authorities and report this person ASAP.



If you still feel the need to change your number call up your carrier or go into a store and tell them the situation, it should be free to do so.



But calling the police is better than getting a new number if you ask me. im sure that will make them stop.
Report him but First question they are going to ask you HOW did he get your DAMN NUMBER???
its totally free to change your number but depending on how far your into your contract they may charge you like $20. just call customer care and tell them what the deal is and they can change your number. just dial 611 on your phone and you'll be on your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment