Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Somebody's been harassing me on my Verizon cell phone. Can I change my number?

I've been receiving text messages daily now with fake stories, and it's one of those ';send this to 10 people or else you will find yourself scratched up and bloody in your bathtub'; things. Is it possible to change my number? How much will it cost?Somebody's been harassing me on my Verizon cell phone. Can I change my number?
I had a problem somewhat like that whae i use to have a plan with verizon they changed my number because its a threat this was with no charge so just call your 611 and go to customer service they'll do it in a matter of minutes .Somebody's been harassing me on my Verizon cell phone. Can I change my number?
You should be able to set your phone to block this number.

No comments:

Post a Comment