Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my home phone number?

i give my phone number to this guy named bryant guardado then some how his other friend knows my phone number now they wont leave me aloneHow do i change my home phone number?
All you have to do is talk to your telephone provider. If you don't want to change your number, you can always block the numbers that these guys are calling from. Hopefully they will get the message.



If they are harassing (sounds like they are) you, you can always lodge a complaint with your phone company. It is illegal to harass someone over the phone. Those boys could find themselves in trouble.



Good luckHow do i change my home phone number?
Call your provider and ask them to change it
Call your home phone carrier and ask then to give you a new phone number.
  • baby name combo
  • excel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment