Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do you stop people from texting and ringing you without changing your phone number ?

It all started last night when i was sat in bed and my phone got a text about quarter past 1. I looked and it said ';night';. i got abit worried and went downstairs to show my mum. she said text them back to see who it was. they text back the name of my best friend so i text back oh (such and such) you had me scared then Lil and they text back ha ha its not really and it was a girl from my old school who i hated ( but she never knew i hated her) so i shut off my phone and stuff and took out my sim card because i Had had enough and went to sleep. The next morning i decided to put it back in. I had another text from them saying ';hello'; so i text back (angry) I am not such and such so piss off !! and they said something back like who is this so i made up an imaginary person Called paige and text that back and then they said ooh sorry my lil sister had my phone. So then they decided to ring me. So i declined it and text back listen i didn't know who you are or where you come from but would you please stop texting me i would appreciate it. and they did but a couple of minutes later they rang me again and again and again. I refuse to answer it, im sick of them i want to know how you can stop people from doing this without changing your number because i really don't see the point in having to change your number for someone to stop ringing you there must be another way, and the ringing is still going on now !!!!



please someone help me

i don't like this, i feel as though im being stalked

40 points to whoever helps me

i swear xHow do you stop people from texting and ringing you without changing your phone number ?
You can often put phone numbers on an auto-reject list. Time to dig up your manual and see what your phone can do! On mine, you go to the ';Received Calls'; list and select the number, select options, and select ';add to block list.';How do you stop people from texting and ringing you without changing your phone number ?
I Think That You Can Block Them,



Answer Mine ?



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;

No comments:

Post a Comment