Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I accidentally changed my phone number when i was playing with my phone.?

I have a samsung caliber from metro pcs.

I switched to nam2 then i went to test mode by dailing 47*68#13580. I started pressing random numbers. All of a sudden my phone number is 000-000-7486. How do i switch my phone number back to my original phone number? Now i can not text or call.

I want to avoid going to the store.I accidentally changed my phone number when i was playing with my phone.?
I would call Metro PCS



Explain what happened.



Their support line should be able to fix it.I accidentally changed my phone number when i was playing with my phone.?
Unless You Can Contact Customer Service,,Your probably Going To have To get Stuck With The Sweaty Minion's InThe STore So They Can FACTORY RESET Your Phone,It's No Problem,But If You Can't CALL OUT,Your Pretty Much Screwed,Oh, Can You BORROW A Phone? Try That, THEN Call Custoner Service.
  • msdn
  • web hosting sites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment