Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I tell my mom that I need my cell phone number changed?

I need my cell phone number changed because my friend did those gay love horoscope things using my cell phone number and they won't stop sending them to my phone!

I'm afraid to tell my mom.



Btw my fried did it without my permisson.

How do I tell her?How do I tell my mom that I need my cell phone number changed?
How about confronting your friend?

Ask her to get the company or whatever to stop sending them to you

Thats just plain rude to do without permission.

.

If all fails, tell your mom that 'somebody' used your number to send these horoscope things and ask her kindly if you can change your number. If she says no, I hope you like deleting text...How do I tell my mom that I need my cell phone number changed?
Phones aren't toys
don't. just say people keep calling and then hang up on you. say you get it a few times a day.
Well you could jsut order a new SIM card for most networks will send you one for free and obviously it will have a different phone number.
Well if she is paying the bill I would just tell her the truth and remind here if she doesn't change the number she will be stuck with some huge a** bills. Offer to pay any charges that come with changing the number.
here's what's going to happen....



they are going to get the bill, and it's going to be on there... they MAY see it... they MAY not....



if they do, and you haven't told her, then she's going to be PISSED that you didn't tell her and she has to pay for all of that..



if you do tell her then she can call up sprint or atnt or whatever you use and try to have that crap stopped...



last resort is changing your number..



not that i condone this, in other words, you didn't hear it from me, but...



if you know most of your mom's information, you can call up and say your her and tell them to have that crap taken off and that you left your phone etc etc..



i do wish you luck..



someone else said ';Well you could jsut order a new SIM card for most networks will send you one for free and obviously it will have a different phone number.';



that could work too.... and.. you can probably have that done at the MALL... which i'm sure is someplace you go fairly often??
If you reply to the message thing ';CANCEL'; it should stop sending them. hopei helped
Talk to your mother and the phone company. Get their help to block those calls. Be honest before the bill gets too high. Your friend should pay for the calls that she has created. Don't wait another minute as the longer you wait the bigger the problem will become. If you are really scared of your mother talk to another adult for help now.

No comments:

Post a Comment