Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What if my girlfriend's cell phone number changed?

Ok this is really important. I cant get a hold of my girlfriend at all. She doesnt have myspace, e-mail, and I dont know her address where she lives. I just have her home phone number and her cell phone and it said both of those numbers have been changed and disconnected. Especially her cell phone. I dont know if her number on her cell phone changed but it has been disconnected.



Its funny because we were talking earlier today about 4 hours ago and all of a sudden, her cell phone has changed and the text I sent bounced back and been deleted. Why is that? How can I get a hold of her her number on her cell has been disconnected? We are very close too and its not like her to change her number without telling me.



Is it because of the storm? Its raining and thundering and lightening so does that have something to do with cell phones being disconnected? I thought that was just landline phones.What if my girlfriend's cell phone number changed?
If it says that the number was changed or disconnected, then more than likely it was. I doubt very much that the reason that the phone was disconnected was because of you.

You must remember that in this economy people have to cut back and make concessions and certain ';luxury'; items must go. Perhaps she was ';ashamed'; to tell you that she had to cut her cell phone and her home phone off.

Since you are very good friends I am sure that she will get in touch with you as soon as she can. Sometimes certain circumstances are beyond ones help. Try and be understanding. Good luck.

Peace, Love %26amp; HappinessWhat if my girlfriend's cell phone number changed?
dunno, fishy.

maybe she doesn't like you.
The storm could disconnect the landline services.



And, it could also interfere with the towers that provide signals to cell phones. She probably has no signal and it's says it's been disconnected.



Just be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment