Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Can i change my verizon phone for free?

I just bought a new phone of the internet and i want to keep my number just change the phone. is it free? how do you do it?Can i change my verizon phone for free?
Just bring the phone into a Verizon store. I'm sure they can help you set it up. When I replaced my old phone, I bought one from Best Buy and had Verizon help me set it up over the phone. Then, when my contract was up, I bought a new phone in their store, and they just got the phone hooked up for me. You are allowed to keep your number when you change phones. Just make sure it's a phone that's compatible with Verizon. (I don't know about getting a phone ';unlocked';, so I don't know if it applies here)Can i change my verizon phone for free?
Yes, just walk into a verizon store to activate your phone. They'll try to sell you a service for transferring the numbers from one phone to another, but its free to do it yourself
Head over to the Verizon store. They'll swap out the card for you and then move your address and contact list over for you. I think they charge like $10 to do it.



- Stuart
yes it is free but your contact has to be up for it to be free, and the new fone your gonna get has to be the same price. but if it is more you only pay the leftover..ex: fone 150.00 you fone 75.00 you end up paying 75.00



so as long as your contact is up yes
  • dog
  • delegates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment