Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do i change my cell phone caller ID number?

my friend wont let my know how to do this trick... so how do i do the trick to where if i call someone, it shows up on their phone as 666??How do i change my cell phone caller ID number?
Have not seen it yet, but i'm try and find out. In case if you do know please tell me. my e-mail is epohcj@yahoo.comHow do i change my cell phone caller ID number?
hey i know how to do it.. but email me now at NascarHavoline42@yahoo.com cause I do not want to tell everyone okay.
never heard of that..but if you want to show up as private, you dial *67 and then the number...well, it worked with my cell phone...i hope it works with yours
just dial *67 and their full number. your number will show as private

No comments:

Post a Comment