Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I block a phone number from calling my cell phone?

i just changed my phone number in August and for the past 2 months (perhaps even longer) I have been getting a call from a restricted number. I have answered it on accident once or twice and there's no one/nothing on the other end. I hate answering phone calls if i don't know who is calling me so I called verizon to get that number blocked. But because it is restricted verizon said my only options were to change my number again(which is a no since i just did that and that was enough of a hassel), restrict all calls to only contacts(but then how will i hear back for a job interview or from my doctor etc. I do not have their numbers in my phone), and my final option is to get a court order.



So I guess my question is how do i go about getting a court order to stop this phone number from calling me.....or if anyone else has any other suggestions please let me know.



I cant believe that the phone calls which are the ';scariest'; (im not sure if that's the right word but close enough) because you don't know who they are, are the ones verizon cant do anything about.How do I block a phone number from calling my cell phone?
Unless it's a Samsung (and even then only a few models do it) you can't block numbers either with the operator or on the phone. It could be marketing related so phone Verizon and then tell them you don't want to receive any calls related to marketing or sales etc.How do I block a phone number from calling my cell phone?
I am trying to get this problem fixed. I had been getting harassing calls and the cell phone provider and the police were useless for blocked calls. This is a violation of rights for people getting harassed, annoyed, or threatened. I have contacted Consumer Protection and I plan on more action. Your rights are getting trampled because someone pays a fee to hide from prosecution. Don't take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment