Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do you change your address and phone number in Yahoo Yellow pages?

Just bought a medical practice. When I look my name up in Yahoo Yellow Pages it shows my old address where I used to work. How can I change it so my name will show my new practice address and phone number?How do you change your address and phone number in Yahoo Yellow pages?
How can I change an incorrect business listing?



To change an incorrect business listing, you need to go through your local telephone service provider. Yahoo! receives business listings from InfoUSA.



* Contact InfoUSA to change your listing in the InfoUSA database. Please note that the updated data from InfoUSA may take up to three months to be reflected on the Yahoo! Yellow Pages site.

No comments:

Post a Comment