Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can I block a number from a harassing phone call?

I don檛 want to change my cell phone number nor do I want to call the police to get them involved. I just want to block a certain number that calls my phone. Is there a way I can do that? For an example if someone calls me and harasses me and makes phony phone calls and if I know the number, can I have this certain person blocked with no charge? How do I do that?How can I block a number from a harassing phone call?
It really depends on what phone you have, and what cell phone provider you have.



I know with my phone and provider I cannot block calls, I would have to change my number, or get the police involved.



Call your cell phone provider, and get the CORRECT answer from them!How can I block a number from a harassing phone call?
idk i would change your number
talk to ur phone company not us jajaj
Tell them you're calling the cops. Fixed!
what type of phone do u have???
you have to install a software :) www.download.com



hey answer my this question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
contact your carriers customer service team
on my phone if you go into setting you can block certain numbers from calling you.

i dont know if you can do this on yours but also you could go to your phone company and get the number blocked.
yes u can block it, go to ur calls, go to that callers number, options, u might have to go down or something but it will say block.
you should tallk to your phone company and see if theres a way to get it done. i know that on home phone lines that you can do it but im not sure about cell phones
It depends on your phone but most it you go to all the calls you got click options then block number and it will go straight to voicemail for them or say its disconnected
You can call up the service provider for your phone, like customer service. Then just tell them that you are getting harrased by a certain number and have them block it for you. I have done it before and it was free for me.
wow id be the that's easy are u really asking that u need to go back to school dam
I'm not sure if it's free or not but you can contact your phone provider and have that number put on ';block'; and also if you search your phone there is an ';ignore'; list that you put that phone number there. Then anytime that number calls it goes to voice mail.

Try calling your phone company wont hurt to just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment