Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The easiest way to change my METRO PCS Phone number?

i have been through HELL with METRO PCS' customer service, they have actually brought me to tears on more then one occasion. I need to change my number so an ex boyfriend can not get a hold of me anymore. If you actually know if there is a way to block a certain number I would prefer that.. but I used to be able to call *611 and the only way to get a hold of a live agent is to say I WANT TO ACTIVATE A PHONE, but lately when i do that, it gives me directions then says GOODBYE, and hangs up! Can someone please give me their advice on the latest ways to actually contact an agent?! Or if they know how to block numbers..ANY AND ALL INFO IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!The easiest way to change my METRO PCS Phone number?
Go to a Metro PCS store and hope for the best. But seriously, unless you make use of all those unlimited minutes, you're better off with another carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment